Phil Wood square taper bottom bracket
While others claim to offer the ultimate square taper bottom bracket, we believe only Phil Wood has actually done it.
Yeah, they're expensive. So is replacing a cheapo bottom bracket every six months. Do it right - one and done!
🔧 Pro tip: The crankset being used determines spindle length, not the frame. Please check what length the manufacturer recommends for your crankset or measure your existing spindle.
• 7 mm proprietary heat-treated stainless steel spindle for maximum durability & minimum flex
• integral one-piece aluminum shell seals out contamination
• symmetrical JIS or ISO square-taper spindle
• spindle lengths: 103, 108, 111mm (JIS); 108, 110.5mm (ISO)
• cups provide an additional 5mm side-to-side chainline adjustment
• weight: 196g (103mm), 208g (108mm), 213g (110.5/111mm)
Some stock has a black center as pictured, some older stock has polished silver. No, you can't choose which color you get. It doesn't matter anyway because nobody can see it!
Other spindle lengths are available for special order. Please contact us for details.