Phil Wood square taper bottom bracket
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
If you are a local customer choosing the Store Pickup option at checkout,
please wait to receive an email saying your order is ready before coming to pick it up.
Local orders may not be ready the same day they are placed.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
While others claim to offer the ultimate square taper bottom bracket, we believe only Phil Wood has actually done it.
Yeah, they're expensive. So is replacing a cheapo bottom bracket every six months. Do it right - one and done!
🔧 Pro tip: The crankset being used determines spindle length and type, not the frame. Please check what length the manufacturer recommends for your crankset or measure your existing spindle.
Because we get asked all the time...Sugino 75 uses 110.5mm ISO.
• proprietary heat-treated stainless steel spindle for maximum durability & minimum flex
• integral one-piece aluminum shell seals out contamination
• symmetrical JIS or ISO square-taper spindle
• spindle lengths: 103, 108, 111mm (JIS); 108, 110.5mm (ISO)
• cups provide an additional 5mm side-to-side chainline adjustment
• cups & installation tools sold separately
• weight: 196g (103mm), 208g (108mm), 213g (110.5/111mm)
Proper installation is crucial.