Mack Superlight high flange rear hub - silver WCS
Mack Hubs are 100% machined and hand built by Maciej Wydra himself in Poland and his Superlight track hubs are definitely worth every penny.
Utilizing a 7075-T6 aluminum body & axle, these are the lightest high flange hubs you can buy and are VERY high quality.
End caps & washers are also made from 7075 aluminum and have stainless steel knurled rings that provide a secure interface with frame dropouts.
This version features hand-painted World Champion stripes unique to Mack hubs.
• CNC-machined from 7075-T6 aluminum
• sealed cartridge 6902 RS bearings
• stainless steel axle bolts
• 24h or 32h
• spacing: 120mm
• single-side fixed or fixed/fixed threading
• standard 1.370"x24tpi cog threading
• flange diameter: 65mm
• center-to-flange: 32mm
• weight: 233g single-side fixed; 250g fixed/fixed (including axle bolts & washers)