Sugino Super 75 DD2 crank arms & bottom bracket
Developed for use by Olympic and World Championship medalist velodrome racers, Sugino 75 DD2 crank arms feature S-Cubic (S3) coating and a stiff IDS24 splined chromoly axle that is nickel-plated to prevent corrosion.
Includes Sugino MB-608 Super Ceramic English-threaded (BSA) outboard bearing bottom bracket, non-drive side pre-load bolt and Sugino 75 stainless steel knurled chainring bolts.
Available in 165mm or 170mm lengths and compatible with any 144mm bcd track chainring of your choice.
Sugino advises only using mild neutral cleaning agents for Sugino Super Series w/ S3 coating. Liquids and other cleaners which contain acid or alkali will harm the finished surface.
• cold-forged aluminum Sugino 75 arms IDS24 cro-mo axle
• chainline: 42mm
• Q factor: 135mm (using the provided bottom bracket w/ no spacers)
• left crank arm pre-loads using the Sugino DD2 crank adjusting cap tool or an 8mm allen wrench
• Sugino 75 stainless steel knurled chainring bolts included
• BB installs using Park Tool BBT-19.2
• color: S3 Gold
• weight: 719g (165mm arms & BB)