Wound Up Zephyr carbon track fork - 1 1/8" steerer
❌ SOLD OUT
The Zephyr’s iconic geometry, low rake and unmistakably unique aesthetic make it ideal for any fixed gear bike.
Originally developed for the velodrome, the Zephyr's association with fixed gear street culture has, by now, eclipsed its original sport purpose. Make no mistake, though...the Zephyr is a professional-grade track fork designed to optimize control and ride quality, and its pinpoint accuracy will provide maximum reactivity for the urban warrior slicing through city traffic as well as the pro racer dominating the track.
Its round, filament-wound carbon fiber legs and reverse dropouts give it an understated utilitarian sophistication that seems specifically designed to please the fixed gear purist set.
• 1 1/8" threadless
• filament-wound carbon blades & carbon wrapped aluminum steerer
• aluminum crown & dropouts
• rake: 35mm
• axle-to-crown: 368mm
• steerer length: 300mm
• drilled for a brake
• max tire clearance: 28mm
• recommended rider weight limit: 230 lbs
• finish/color: gloss carbon w/ black or polished silver crown & dropouts
• weight: 580g (w/ uncut steerer)