Surly Ultra New rear track hub
Surly track hubs often get a bad rap because previous models had problems when it came to adjustment and bearing life. Those days are gone!
This updated version features tool-free, self-adjusting bearing hardware that properly pre-loads the bearings when the wheel is installed. Who could ask for anything easier?
Available in three spacing options: 120mm for common track frames and 130mm or 135mm for converted road frames.
• 6061-T6 forged hub shell w/ 6901 sealed cartridge bearings
• 4130 cro-mo axle is quick release and bolt-on compatible (includes stainless M6 bolts & caps, qr skewer not included)
• spacing: 120, 130 or 135mm
• fixed/free threading
• axle/cone system uses uses a shouldered axle that allows the hubs to be completely adjustment free
• flange diameter: 54.0mm
• center to flange: 30.0mm
• colors: black, silver
• weight: 302g (including axle hardware)