Sugino Grand Mighty NJS crank arms
Grand Mightys are much too good for you!
You probably shouldn't even be looking at this page. Please hit the back button on your browser and look at something else.
• new old stock (these have been out of production for several years)
• super hard-forged Duralumin alloy arms (even stiffer than regular Sugino 75s!)
• length: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175mm
• 144 bcd
• NJS certified for all you professional Keirin racers
• chainring bolts included
• recommended for use with the Sugino 75, Super Lap, Hatta R9400 or Tange-Sekei 109mm ISO bottom bracket (sold separately)
• color: matte champagne silver-bronze, with a highly polished top side of each crank arm
Items described as NOS (new old stock) have never been used or installed although they may sometimes have some storage marks and/or show their age. NOS items will often be in the original box or packaging but it's not something we can always guarantee.
Items not listed as NOS are vintage and have been installed and/or used.
NOS & vintage items are not returnable.