Sram Team GXP bottom bracket
Need a new BB for your Omnium or S300 crankset but aren't quite ready to drop Phil Wood or Chris King money?
• 68mm English threaded (1.370" x 24 tpi)
• CNC-machined alloy cups
• sealed cartridge bearings w/ eight seals
• updated GutterSeal improves sealing while reducing drag
• includes left and right cups, plastic center seal/space shell with o-rings
• requires Park Tool BBT-19.2 for installation & removal
• weight: 118g
This BB includes two spacers that are only needed when installing a MTB crankset on a frame having a 68mm bottom bracket shell.
The spacers are NOT NEEDED on Omnium or S300 cranksets and should never be used to overcome clearance or chainline issues (regardless of the dumb shit you've read on the internet)!