Skream Ranger frameset - black/neon green
❌ SOLD OUT
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
If you are a local customer choosing the Store Pickup option at checkout,
please wait to receive an email saying your order is ready before coming to pick it up.
Local orders may not be ready the same day they are placed.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
The game changer – Skream Ranger.
One of the most versatile fixed gear framesets ever made. With clearance for tires up to 700c x 43mm, hidden front disc brake mounts and mounting holes in all the right places for bottle cages, racks & fenders, the Ranger is perfect for tearing up gravel trails, down & dirty tracklocross use or wet weather commuting, and a high stack full carbon fork makes barspin tricks possible.
Skream's attention to detail is prominent with amazing paint quality, nicely finished welds and special graphic details.
To top it all off, the Ranger even has clearance for Sram Omniums!
• frame: 6066-T6 AL w/ stainless steel dropout inserts
• fork: 1 1/8-1.5" full carbon (45mm offset, 395mm ATC)
• includes Skream IS42/52 integrated headset & seatpost collar
• fork is drilled for a brake and has hidden disc mounts
• seatpost size: 31.6mm
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• frame/fork tire clearance: 43mm
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• color: gloss black/neon green
• sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL (see geometry chart)
• frame/fork weight: 1400g/450g (size S)