Shimano PD-ES600 SPD pedals
The Shimano ES600 is a premium SPD-interface road pedal that combines a sleek appearance, relatively low weight, outstanding bearing durability, and a very approachable price point.
Pairing a wide single-side entry platform typically found on a three-bolt system ensures greater comfort and better power transfer over traditional "lollipop-style" SPD pedals with the versatility and walkability of a two-bolt system results in one tough-to-beat package.
The ES600 is a little smaller than Shimano's preceding A600 and features improved axle seals.
Sold in pairs, because all pedals are sold in pairs.
• wide platform for efficient power transfer
• easy entry with narrow release is designed for city use
• aerodynamic, single entry SPD design
• adjustable entry and release tension settings
• cro-mo spindle w/ low-maintenance sealed-bearing cartridge axle
• 4º float
• includes Shimano SH51 two-bolt SPD cleats
• color: black
• weight: 279g (pair)