Shimano Dura Ace 7700 Octalink bottom bracket (Italian thread)
This is the bottom bracket you need when using Dura Ace 7710 track crank arms on an Italian track frame having a 70mm shell with right-hand threading on both sides.
⚠️ No, your Bianchi PIsta is not Italian. Get the English-threaded version.
• 70mm Italian threaded (1.370" x 24 tpi - both cups right-side thread)
• spindle: 109.5mm Octalink
• sealed cartridge bearings
• crank arm bolts & dust caps sold separately
• requires Park Tool BBT-22 for installation & removal
• weight: 173g