Shimano Dura Ace 7700 Octalink bottom bracket (Italian thread)
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
This is the bottom bracket you need when using Dura Ace 7710 track crank arms on an Italian track frame having a 70mm shell with right-hand threading on both sides.
⚠️ No, your modern Bianchi PIsta is not Italian. Get the English-threaded 7710 bottom bracket we sell.
• 70mm Italian threaded (1.370" x 24 tpi - both cups right-side thread)
• spindle: 109.5mm Octalink
• sealed cartridge bearings
• crank arm bolts & dust caps sold separately
• requires Park Tool BBT-22 & any track lockring tool for installation & removal
• weight: 173g