Shimano Dura Ace 7700 bottom bracket - Italian threaded
This is the bottom bracket you need when using Dura Ace 7710 track crank arms on an Italian track frame having a 70mm shell with right-hand threading on both sides.
No, your modern Bianchi PIsta is not Italian. Get the English-threaded 7710 bottom bracket we sell.
• 70mm Italian threaded (1.370" x 24 tpi - both cups right-side thread)
• spindle: 109.5mm Octalink
• sealed cartridge bearings
• crank arm bolts & dust caps sold separately
• requires Park Tool BBT-22 & any track lockring tool for installation & removal
• weight: 173g