Retrogression RG50 carbon/Gran Compe SF wheelset
❌ SOLD OUT
For this wheelset we started with rims made to our specifications by one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality carbon rims in the world, who also produces rims for several larger brands (no, we won't tell you which ones).
The 50mm deep full carbon rims have an outer width of 25mm and an ovalized U-shaped profile for increased rigidity and aerodynamics.
Laced to low flange Gran Compe SF track hubs using Sapim Race double butted spokes and Polyax brass nipples, we built these wheels to be a perfect mix of strength, durability and light weight in order to ensure they will be just as mighty on the street as they are velodrome-worthy.
Hand built by Scrod himself, so you know they're damn good.
• 700c clincher UD carbon rims
• 20h radial front/24h 2X rear
• rim width: 25mm outside/16mm inside
• spacing: 100mm front/120mm rear
• sealed cartridge bearings
• rear is fixed/fixed (yes, you can still use a freewheel on either side if you prefer)
• suitable for use with brakes (cork or rubber brake pads formulated specifically for use on carbon rims required)
• hand-built right here at Retrogression HQ
• rim tape not included
• color: carbon/black
• weight: 780 front/850g rear (including axle nuts)
Orders including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free USA shipping offer does not apply.