Phil Wood Pro Track hub set
Phil Wood low flange track hubs are machined from USA made 6061 aluminum in San Jose CA.
The heart of the Phil Wood's Pro Track hub is the original high flange shell we've all come to love, but features Phil Wood's RLR multi-drilled flange design, upgraded hardware for significant weight savings and low drag Carbonyte bearings filled with specially formulated grease.
The front hub boasts a 6061 aluminum axle, 7075 aluminum end caps & washers and titanium bolts.
The rear hub features a 7075 aluminum axle, heat-treated stainless steel end caps & washers, titanium bolts and 7075 aluminum lockrings that install using a common Shimano/Sram outboard bearing BB tool.
Sold in matching sets only.
• 28h or 32h
• spacing: 100mm front, 120mm rear
• standard 1.370"x24tpi cog threading
• rear is fixed/fixed and includes two Phil Wood lockrings (Italian-threaded, Campy compatible)
• flange diameter: 66mm
• front center-to-flange: 33.5mm
• rear center-to-flange: 29mm
• colors: silver, black
• weight: 222g front; 306g rear