Phil Wood Outboard Bottom Bracket
This version of Phil's buttery-smooth, long-lasting outboard bearing BB is compatible with cranksets having a hollow 24mm spindle (like Sugino 75 Direct Drive & DD2, and Andel Deluxe).
Aluminum cups available in 8 colors, stainless steel is polished silver.
If you have Omniums or any other Sram GXP-style crankset, you need to buy the version we sell with the GXP adapter installed, or purchase the Phil Wood GXP adapter separately (which we also sell) and install it yourself.
• 68mm English-threaded
• compatible with all 24mm Hollowtech II-type cranksets
• high-polish stainless steel or anodized aluminum cups
• CNC-machined aluminum center sleeve w/ o-ring seals
• sealed cartridge bearings
• spacers included (you will need to experiment to see if you need to use them for your application)
• use Park Tool BBT-19.2 for installation & removal
• weight: 132g (aluminum)/222g (stainless steel)