Phil Wood Outboard Bottom Bracket w/ GXP adapter
❌ SOLD OUT
Replace that clicking, noisy, tired stock Sram GXP bottom bracket with Phil Wood perfection!
Includes a genuine Phil Wood GXP adaptor factory-pressed into the non-drive side cup, making it perfectly compatible with your Omnium or S300 crankset.
⚠️ THIS VERSION WILL ONLY WORK ON SRAM GXP CRANKSETS.
It is important that you use one of the included 2.5mm spacers on the drive side to properly center the cranks. Never use more than one spacer!
If you have Sugino 75 Direct Drive, Miche Pistard Air, Pistard 2.0 or any other Hollowtech II-style crankset with a 24mm spindle, you'll need to get the version we sell without the adapter installed.
• 68mm English-threaded
• high-polish stainless steel or anodized aluminum cups
• CNC-machined aluminum center sleeve w/ o-ring seals
• sealed cartridge bearings
• adjustable from side-to-side by 2.5mm using the included spacers (do not exceed one spacer)
• use Park Tool BBT-19.2 for installation & removal
• weight: 250g (steel cups)/160g (aluminum cups)