Phil Wood outboard bearing bottom bracket w/ GXP adapter
Replace that clicking, noisy, tired stock Sram GXP bottom bracket with Phil Wood perfection!
Includes a genuine Phil Wood GXP adapter factory-pressed into the non-drive side cup, making it perfectly compatible with your Omnium or S300 crankset.
⚠️ THIS VERSION WILL ONLY WORK ON SRAM GXP CRANKSETS.
If you've got Sugino 75 Direct Drive, Miche Pistard Air, Pistard 2.0 or any other Hollowtech II-style crankset with a 24mm spindle, you'll need to get the version we sell without the spacer installed.
• 68mm English-threaded
• high-polish stainless steel or anodized aluminum cups
• CNC-machined aluminum center sleeve w/ o-ring seals
• sealed cartridge bearings
• adjustable from side-to-side by 2.5mm using the included spacers (do not exceed 2.5mm)
• use Park Tool BBT-19.2 for installation & removal
• weight: 250g (steel cups)/160g (aluminum cups)