Phil Wood outboard bearing bottom bracket w/ GXP adapter
Replace that clicking, noisy, tired stock Sram GXP bottom bracket with Phil Wood perfection!
Includes a genuine Phil Wood stainless steel GXP adapter factory-pressed into the non-drive side cup, making it perfectly compatible with your Omnium or S300 crankset.
THIS VERSION WILL ONLY WORK ON SRAM GXP CRANKSETS.
If you've got Sugino 75 Direct Drive, Miche Pistard Air, Pistard 2.0 or any other Hollowtech II-style crankset with a 24mm spindle, you'll need to get the version we sell without the spacer installed.
• 68mm English-threaded
• high-polish stainless steel or anodized aluminum cups
• CNC-machined aluminum center sleeve w/ o-ring seals
• sealed cartridge bearings
• adjustable from side-to-side by 2.5mm using the included spacers (do not exceed 2.5mm)
• use Park Tool BBT-19.2 for installation & removal
• weight: 250g (steel cups)/160g (aluminum cups)