Phil Wood outboard bearing bottom bracket w/ GXP adapter
Replace that clicking, noisy, tired stock Sram GXP bottom bracket with Phil Wood perfection.
Includes a genuine Phil Wood stainless steel GXP adapter factory-pressed into the non-drive side cup, making it perfectly compatible with your Omnium or S300 crankset.
Yeah, we know Chris King makes a great outboard bearing BB too (which we also sell), but this is our favorite.
• high-polish stainless steel or anodized aluminum cups
• CNC-machined aluminum center sleeve w/ o-ring seals
• sealed cartridge bearings
• spacers included (we've found that most installations require at least one spacer on the drive side to center the crank)
• 68mm English-threaded
• requires Park Tool BBT-19.2 for installation & removal
• weight: 250g (steel cups)/160g (aluminum cups)
Need one without the GXP spacer so you can use it with Sugino 75 Direct Drive or other Hollowtech II-style cranksets? Give us a holler and we'll take care of you!