Phil Wood Outboard Bottom Bracket w/ GXP adapter
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
Replace that clicking, noisy, tired stock Sram GXP bottom bracket with Phil Wood perfection!
Includes a genuine Phil Wood GXP adaptor factory-pressed into the non-drive side cup, making it perfectly compatible with your Omnium or S300 crankset.
⚠️ THIS VERSION WILL ONLY WORK ON SRAM GXP CRANKSETS.
It is important that you use one of the included 2.5mm spacers on the drive side to properly center the cranks. Never use more than one spacer!
If you have Sugino 75 Direct Drive, Miche Pistard Air, Pistard 2.0 or any other Hollowtech II-style crankset with a 24mm spindle, you'll need to get the version we sell without the adapter installed.
• 68mm English-threaded
• high-polish stainless steel or anodized aluminum cups
• CNC-machined aluminum center sleeve w/ o-ring seals
• sealed cartridge bearings
• adjustable from side-to-side by 2.5mm using the included spacers (do not exceed one spacer)
• use Park Tool BBT-19.2 for installation & removal
• weight: 250g (steel cups)/160g (aluminum cups)