Mack Superlight low flange hub set - gold WCS
❌ SOLD OUT
Mack Hubs are 100% machined and hand built by Maciej Wydra himself in Poland and his Superlight track hubs are definitely worth every penny.
Utilizing a 7075-T6 aluminum body & axle, these hubs are the lightest you can buy and are VERY high quality.
End caps & washers are also made from 7075 aluminum and have stainless steel knurled rings that provide a secure interface with frame dropouts.
Featuring hand-painted World Champion stripes unique to Mack hubs, these gold hubs are sold in 32h sets only.
• CNC-machined from 7075-T6 aluminum
• sealed cartridge 6902 RS bearings
• stainless steel axle bolts
• spacing: 100mm front, 120mm rear
• rear is fixed/fixed and includes two lockrings
• front flange diameter: 36mm
• front center-to-flange: 36.5mm
• rear flange diameter: 42mm
• rear center-to-flange: 32mm
• weight: 197g single-side fixed; 213g fixed/fixed (including lockrings, axle bolts & washers)