Look Keo Classic 3 Plus pedals
❌ SOLD OUT
The Keo Classic 3 Plus maintains the fast clip in / clip out with easy tension adjustment of regular Keo Classic 3 pedals, and features stainless steel reinforced construction for optimized pedal stiffness, transfer of power and increased protection against wear.
To help the beginner discover the benefits of riding with clipless pedals, a spring tension screw allows adjustment of tension from 8Nm to 12Nm for personal ease of clipping in and out.
Sold in pairs, because all pedals are sold in pairs.
• made in France
• composite body w/ stainless steel platform & cro-mo spindle
• multi-tensioner resistance adjustable from 8 to 12Nm
• large contact surface area for a high level of pedaling comfort
• very easy to use, ideal for beginners
• includes grey Keo Grip cleats (4.5º float)
• 2 year manufacturer warranty
• color: black/stainless steel
• weight: 350g per pair including cleats and hardware