Look Keo Classic 3 pedals
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
If you are a local customer choosing the Store Pickup option at checkout,
please wait to receive an email saying your order is ready before coming to pick it up.
Local orders may not be ready the same day they are placed.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
New to clipless? Keo Classic 3 pedals apply the proven quality and performance of Look pedals to the beginner level.
Constructed from a lightweight composite material, the Classic 3 pedal body has been designed with a 400mm wide contact surface for excellent stability. To help the beginner discover the benefits of riding with clipless pedals, a spring tension screw allows adjustment of tension from 8Nm to 12Nm for personal ease of clipping in and out.
Sold in pairs, because all pedals are sold in pairs.
• made in France
• injected composite body w/ textured surface & cro-mo spindle
• multi-tensioner resistance adjustable from 8 to 12Nm
• large contact surface area for a high level of pedaling comfort
• very easy to use, ideal for beginners
• includes grey Keo Grip cleats (4.5º float)
• weight: 348g per pair including cleats and hardware
• 2 year manufacturer warranty
• color: black