H+Son TB14/Gran Compe wheelset - silver
❌ SOLD OUT
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
Featuring classic-styled H+Son TB14 rims laced to silky-smooth Gran Compe high flange track hubs using Sapim Leader 2.0 spokes and Polyax brass nipples, these hand built wheels are as good looking as they are sturdy & reliable.
These wheels are now being built using Gran Compe II hubs, which feature updated axle hardware.
• 700c clincher
• 32h 3X front & rear
• sealed cartridge bearings
• spacing: 100mm front/120mm rear
• rear is fixed/fixed (yes, you can still use a freewheel on either side if you prefer)
• hand-built right here at Retrogression HQ by the mighty Scrodzilla himself
• rim tape not included
• color: polished silver
• weight: 1020g front/1090g rear (including axle nuts)