H+Son Archetype/Gran Compe wheelset - black
❌ SOLD OUT
Featuring H+Son Archetype rims laced to silky-smooth Gran Compe high flange track hubs using Sapim Leader 2.0 spokes and Polyax brass nipples, these wheels are as good-looking as they are tough - just like the man who builds them.
⚠️ We know everyone wants these wheels but cannot build more right now due to a shortage of H+Son rims in the USA. There is nothing we can do about that until another shipment arrives so please don't bombard us with emails asking when they will be back in stock.
• 700c clincher
• rim width/depth: 23mm/25mm
• 32h 3X front & rear
• sealed cartridge bearings
• spacing: 100mm front/120mm rear
• rear is fixed/fixed (yes, you can still use a freewheel on either side if you prefer)
• suitable for use with brakes (rims are anodized after machining for a non-machined look)
• rim tape not included
• hand-built at Retrogression HQ by the mighty Scrodzilla himself
• color: all black
• weight: 995g front/1050g rear (including track nuts)
Orders in the contiguous USA including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free shipping offer does not apply.
For more info, please see out USA Shipping Details page.