H+Son Archetype/Gran Compe wheelset - black
❌ SOLD OUT
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
If you are a local customer choosing the Store Pickup option at checkout,
please wait to receive an email saying your order is ready before coming to pick it up.
Local orders may not be ready the same day they are placed.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
Our best-selling wheelset!
This hand built wheelset features H+Son Archetype rims laced to silky-smooth Gran Compe II high flange track hubs using Sapim Leader 2.0 spokes and Sapim Polyax brass nipples, making them as good-looking as they are bomb proof.
These wheels are now being built using Gran Compe II hubs, which feature updated axle hardware.
• 700c clincher
• rim width/depth: 23mm/25mm
• 32h 3X front & rear
• sealed cartridge bearings
• spacing: 100mm front/120mm rear
• rear is fixed/fixed (yes, you can still use a freewheel on either side if you prefer)
• suitable for use with brakes (rims are anodized after machining for a non-machined look)
• rim tape not included
• hand-built at Retrogression in Portland, OR
• color: all black
• weight: 995g front/1050g rear (including track nuts)