H+Son Archetype/Gran Compe wheelset - black
Featuring H+Son Archetype rims laced to silky-smooth Gran Compe high flange track hubs using Sapim Leader 2.0 spokes and Polyax brass nipples, these wheels are as good-looking as they are tough - just like the man who builds them.
• 700c clincher
• rim width/depth: 23mm/25mm
• 32h 3X front & rear
• sealed cartridge bearings
• spacing: 100mm front/120mm rear
• rear is fixed/fixed (yes, you can still use a freewheel on either side if you prefer)
• suitable for use with brakes (rims are anodized after machining for a non-machined look)
• rim tape not included
• hand-built at Retrogression HQ by the mighty Scrodzilla himself
• color: all black
• weight: 995g front/1050g rear (including track nuts)
Orders in the contiguous USA including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free shipping offer does not apply.
For more info, please see out USA Shipping Details page.