H+Son Archetype/Gran Compe SF wheelset
❌ SOLD OUT
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
If you are a local customer choosing the Store Pickup option at checkout,
please wait to receive an email saying your order is ready before coming to pick it up.
Local orders may not be ready the same day they are placed.
⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective 10/14/22, the option for local pickup is unavailable because we are in the process of moving to a new location. Until our new retail store opens in early 2023, all orders placed online will be shipped.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
At a combined weight of only 1650g, this is the lightest pre-built wheelset we offer.
Featuring H+Son Archetype rims laced to low flange Gran Compe SF track hubs using Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 double butted spokes and Polyax brass nipples, this hand built wheelset is exactly what you want if you're looking for the perfect combo of good looks & minimal weight without sacrificing durability.
Hand built at Retrogression in Portland, OR.
• 700c clincher
• rim width/depth: 23mm/25mm
• 20h radial front/24h 2X rear
• spacing: 100mm front/120mm rear
• sealed cartridge bearings
• rear is fixed/fixed (yes, you can still use a freewheel on either side if you prefer)
• suitable for use with brakes (rims are anodized after machining for a non-machined look)
• rim tape not included
• color: black rims w/ black hubs, spokes & nipples
• weight: 780g front/870g rear (including axle nuts)