H+Son Archetype/Gran Compe SF wheelset
At a combined weight of only 1650g, this is the lightest pre-built wheelset we offer.
Featuring H+Son Archetype rims laced to low flange Gran Compe SF track hubs using Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 double butted spokes and Polyax brass nipples, this hand built wheelset is exactly what you want if you're looking for the perfect combo of good looks & minimal weight without sacrificing durability.
Hand built at Retrogression in Portland, OR.
• 700c clincher
• rim width/depth: 23mm/25mm
• 20h radial front/24h 2X rear
• spacing: 100mm front/120mm rear
• sealed cartridge bearings
• rear is fixed/fixed (yes, you can still use a freewheel on either side if you prefer)
• suitable for use with brakes (rims are anodized after machining for a non-machined look)
• rim tape not included
• color: black rims w/ black hubs, spokes & nipples
• weight: 780g front/870g rear (including axle nuts)