H+Son Archetype/Gran Compe SF wheelset
Featuring H+Son Archetype rims laced to low flange Gran Compe SF track hubs using Sapim Laser 2.0/1.5/2.0 double butted spokes and Polyax brass nipples, this wheelset is exactly what you want if you're looking for the perfect combo of good looks, light weight and strength.
Another batch of these wheels is in the process of being built and they will be available soon.
• 700c clincher
• rim width/depth: 23mm/25mm
• 20h radial front/24h 2X rear
• spacing: 100mm front/120mm rear
• sealed cartridge bearings
• rear is fixed/fixed (yes, you can still use a freewheel on either side if you prefer)
• suitable for use with brakes (rims are anodized after machining for a non-machined look)
• rim tape not included
• hand-built right here at Retrogression HQ
• color: black rims w/ black hubs, spokes & nipples
• weight: 740g front/810g rear (including track nuts)
Orders in the contiguous USA including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free shipping offer does not apply.
For more info, please see out USA Shipping Details page.