H+Son Archetype/Gran Compe SF wheelset
Featuring H+Son Archetype rims laced to low flange Gran Compe SF track hubs using Sapim Laser 2.0/1.5/2.0 double butted spokes and Polyax brass nipples, this wheelset is exactly what you want if you're looking for the perfect combo of good looks, light weight and strength.
• 700c clincher
• 20h radial front/24h 2X rear
• spacing: 100mm front/120mm rear
• sealed cartridge bearings
• rear is fixed/fixed (yes, you can still use a freewheel on either side if you prefer)
• suitable for use with brakes (rims are anodized after machining for a non-machined look)
• rim tape not included
• hand-built right here at Retrogression HQ by the mighty Scrodzilla himself
• color: black rims w/ black hubs, spokes & nipples
• weight: 740g front/810g rear (including track nuts)
Orders including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free USA shipping offer does not apply.