H+Son Archetype/Gran Compe SF wheelset
We've made a couple of small changes to our house-built Archetype/Gran Compe SF wheelset, replacing the bladed CX-Ray spokes with Sapim Lasers and the alloy nipples with brass. As a result, the combined weight is actually 30g less than before and the best part - they cost $120 less!
Featuring H+Son Archetype rims laced to low flange Gran Compe SF track hubs using Sapim Laser 2.0/1.5/2.0 double-butted spokes and Polyax brass nipples, this wheelset is exactly what you want if you're looking for the perfect combo of good looks, light weight and strength.
FYI: This wheelset would cost $423.80 as a custom build!
• 700c clincher
• 20h radial front/24h 2X rear
• spacing: 100mm front/120mm rear
• sealed cartridge bearings
• rear hub is fixed/fixed
• suitable for use with brakes (rims are anodized after machining for a non-machined look)
• 100% amazing
• hand-built right here at Retrogression HQ by the mighty Scrodzilla himself
• color: black rims w/ black hubs, spokes & nipples
• weight: 740g front/810g rear (including track nuts)