H+Son Archetype/Gran Compe SF wheelset
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
At a combined weight of only 1590g, this is the lightest wheelset we offer.
Featuring H+Son Archetype rims laced to low flange Gran Compe SF track hubs using Sapim Laser 2.0/1.5/2.0 double butted spokes and Polyax brass nipples, this hand built wheelset is exactly what you want if you're looking for the perfect combo of good looks, minimal weight and strength.
• 700c clincher
• rim width/depth: 23mm/25mm
• 20h radial front/24h 2X rear
• spacing: 100mm front/120mm rear
• sealed cartridge bearings
• rear is fixed/fixed (yes, you can still use a freewheel on either side if you prefer)
• suitable for use with brakes (rims are anodized after machining for a non-machined look)
• rim tape not included
• hand-built at Retrogression in Portland, OR
• color: black rims w/ black hubs, spokes & nipples
• weight: 740g front/850g rear (including track nuts)