digital caliper for measuring things
❌ SOLD OUT
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
If you are a local customer choosing the Store Pickup option at checkout,
please wait to receive an email saying your order is ready before coming to pick it up.
Local orders may not be ready the same day they are placed.
⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective 10/14/22, the option for local pickup is unavailable because we are in the process of moving to a new location. Until our new retail store opens in early 2023, all orders placed online will be shipped.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
Like they taught you in elementary school, measuring stuff is easy and fun!
Now you have no good reason to buy the wrong size seatpost collar or post dumb threads on Reddit about what size tires your bike has clearance for.
• durable hardened stainless steel shaft with depth-measurement probe & precision ground jaws
• measures external, internal, depth and stepped dimensions up to 6" (152.4mm)
• displays in metric, decimal inches and fractional inches
• large LCD display is easy to read
• protective case & battery included
• accuracy: +/- 0.02mm/0.001 (-100mm)