Dia-Compe clamp-on brake caliper
This handy Dia Compe clamp-on brake allows you to use brakes on your un-drilled steel track fork and/or frame without needing to drill any nasty holes and can be paired with any lever of your choice.
⚠️ Do not use on carbon. Ever.
It is possible to make the rear brake work on an aluminum frame having thick seat stays but you'll need to dust off your problem solving skills. We have faith in you.
• dual-pivot BRS-101 caliper w/ cold-forged aluminum arms & quick release
• front or rear
• reach: 43-57mm (short/mid reach)
• front includes clamps for both oval and round fork blades
• rear brake assembly clamps to seat stays with two steel plates
• includes caliper & all mounting hardware
• colors: black, silver