Cane Creek 40-Series IS41 headset
The 40-Series is the workhorse of Cane Creek's headset line-up.
Representing the balance of performance, durability and value, the series incorporates all the features necessary for a robust, lightweight, long-lasting headset.
For use on frames having a 1 1/8" head tube/fork steerer and a head tube inner diameter of 41mm (example: Bianchi Super Pista).
🔧 Integrated bearings fit directly into compatible head tubes without the need of a bearing press.
• 1 1/8" integrated
• 6061 T6 aluminum construction w/ premium stainless steel cartridge bearings
• 41mm 36º/45º angular contact bearings
• steel crown race with low-friction face seals
• all internal parts are cross-compatible across the 10, 40 and 110-series
• stack height: 9mm upper, 1mm lower
• color: black
• weight: 71g