Cane Creek 40-Series IS41/52 tapered headset
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
The 40-Series is the workhorse of Cane Creek's headset line-up.
Representing the balance of performance, durability and value, the series incorporates all the features necessary for a robust, lightweight, long-lasting headset.
For use on frames having a 1 1/8" to 1.5" tapered head tube/fork steerer and a head tube inner diameter of 41mm upper/52mm lower (like the 2020 All-City Thunderdome).
🔧 Integrated bearings fit directly into compatible head tubes without the need of a bearing press.
• 6061 T6 aluminum construction w/ premium stainless steel cartridge bearings
• 45º/45º angular-contact top bearing; 36º/45º lower
• steel crown race with low-friction face seals
• all internal parts are cross-compatible across the 10, 40 and 110-series
• stack height: 9mm upper, 1mm lower
• color: black
• weight: 84g