Campagnolo Record Pista hub set
With a legendary pedigree, Campagnolo Record Pista hubs have certainly stood the test of time.
Featuring classic, small-flange aluminum shells with center oil-port & band cover, adjustable 9-ball loose bearing design with replaceable cup/cone system and a beautiful highly-polished finish.
These hubs have been discontinued by Campagnolo and stock is very limited. Once they're gone, they're gone.
No, you can't just buy one hub!
• sold in 32 or 36h sets only
• spacing: 100mm front, 120mm rear
• rear is single-side fixed
• includes Campagnolo lockring
• standard 1.370"x24tpi cog threading
• front flange diameter: 38.5mm
• front center to flange: 34mm
• rear flange diameter: 44mm
• rear center to flange: 33mm
• weight: 205g front / 285g rear (including axle nuts & lockring)