Affinity Pro Track crankset w/ bottom bracket
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
The perfect premium crank for your track bike that won’t break the bank.
Paired with a 144mm bcd 49t CNC machined precision chain ring and stainless steel knurled track bolts, engineered to avoid slipping or needing to use one of those annoying little chainring bolt spanners while swapping chain rings.
Includes a 68x107mm JIS sealed cartridge bottom bracket and an Affinity Gear Calculation Chart so you foos can learn how to do math and stuff.
Available in polished silver or hard anodized, 165mm or 170mm length.
• 144mm bcd
• CNC-machined 6061 T6 crank arms w/ 7075-T6 aluminum 49t x 1/8" chainring
• length: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm
• required bottom bracket: 107mm JIS square taper (included)
• bottom bracket installs using Park Tool BBT-22
• includes Affinity knurled chainring bolts
• crank arm bolts included
• weight: 510g w/o BB
• colors: polished silver, hard anodized (bronze)