Soma Shikoro tire
Named after the component of a samurai's armor that protects the warrior's neck, the Shikoro is a quick, durable, armored tire that maintains excellent road feel and quickly became a shop favorite.
Aimed at a wide range of riders that value efficient and comfortable road performance with durability and robust puncture protection, a bead-to-bead Polyamide breaker provides protection against both tread punctures and sidewall cuts, while a tri-layer 4HD casing offers a great balance of low rolling resistance and rigid support needed in cornering.
Made in Japan by Panaracer, so you know it's good.
• 700c clincher
• steel or folding Kevlar bead
• dense weave Polyamide breaker offers bead to bead for protection against punctures of the tread and sidewalls
• 4HD casing offers low rolling resistance
• tubeless compatible
• high-mileage carbon rubber compound with all road tread pattern
• size: 28, 33, 38mm
• color: black w/ brown sidewall