Dolan Pre Cursa frameset - gun metal grey
Although the Pre Cursa is often labelled as a starter track frame, it has been put through its paces at the highest level, winning many prestigious competitions like the UCI Track Cycling World Cup Classics.
With its strong credentials and rock solid 7075 AL construction, the Pre Cursa is commonly used as a rental bike in velodromes throughout Europe.
Unlike some previous models that were not compatible with Sram Omniums, this current production model has no clearance issues. Yes, we checked it ourselves!
• 7075 AL triple-butted frame w/ oversized down tube and smooth welds
• fork: Alpina 1-1/8" carbon/aluminum track fork (35mm offset, drilled for brake)
• includes Alpina integrated headset (36°/45° angular contact bearings), Alpina 20mm setback seatpost & seat collar
• frame is not drilled for a brake
• seatpost size: 27.2mm
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• Sram Omnium compatible
• color: Gun Metal Grey metallic w/ black fork (gloss finish)
• sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60cm
• frame/fork weight: 1760g (54cm)/540g
Orders in the contiguous USA including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free shipping offer does not apply.
For more info, please see out USA Shipping Details page.