Chris King ThreadFit 24 bottom bracket
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
If you are a local customer choosing the Store Pickup option at checkout,
please wait to receive an email saying your order is ready before coming to pick it up.
Local orders may not be ready the same day they are placed.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
Chris King is known for precision. Even their bearings are made in-house to standards that ensure the insane longevity of King's products, known to last through multiple bikes, or even decades, with equal ease.
With that degree of obsession built in to their price, we're confident that you'll be riding your Chris King bottom bracket for many years to come.
Must be used with the appropriate Chris King fit (sold separately).
For Sugino 75 Direct Drive, Miche Pistard Air, Pistard 2.0, Andel Deluxe and other 24mm spindle Hollowtech II-type cranks, use Chris King Fit Kit 4
For GXP cranksets, use Chris King Fit Kit 6
• made in USA
• 68-100mm English threaded (1.370" x 24 tpi)
• sealed cartridge stainless steel bearings
• Sugino 75 Direct Drive, Miche Pistard Air, Pistard 2.0, Andel Deluxe and other 24mm spindle Hollowtech II-type cranks requires 24mm Fit Kit 4
• Sram Omnium and S-300 requires GXP Fit Kit 6
• requires Park Tool BBT-19.2 for installation & removal
• colors: black, silver, matte jet black, matte slate
• weight: 88g
Can we get other colors? Maybe. Please contact us for details.