Suzue Pro Max Track crankset w/ bottom bracket
A super stiff 144mm bcd track crankset from the brand that gave us those fancy & famous Pro Max "disco" hubs.
This crankset features a two-piece interrogated hollow cro-mo axle, includes a sealed cartridge outboard bearing Hollowtype II-type bottom bracket, 46t x 1/8" chianirng & crank arm pre-load tool.
Unlike a GXP track crankset (like Sram Omnium) that can be problematic on some frames, Hollowtech II-style cranksets can be adjusted from side-to-side using bottom bracket spacers to dial in chainline and overcome clearance issues.
• 144mm bcd
• crank arms: cold forged 6061-T6 aluminum
• chainring: 46t x 1/8" 7075-T6 aluminum
• bottom bracket: 68mm English threaded (1.370" x 24tpi), external bearing
• length: 165mm, 170mm
• cups install using Park Tool BBt 19.2
• color: black, polished silver