Sugino 75 DD2 crank arms & bottom bracket - black
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
This re-vamped version of Sugino's now-legendary 75 Direct Drive crankset features an updated, super stiff IDS24 splined chromoly axle.
Compatible with any 144mm bcd track chainring of your choice.
• cold-forged aluminum Sugino 75 arms w/ new IDS24 cro-mo axle
• includes Sugino MB-608 English-threaded (BSA) outboard bearing bottom bracket, non-drive side pre-load bolt and Sugino knurled chainring bolts
• length: 165 or 170mm
• chainline: 42mm
• left crank arm pre-loads using the Sugino DD2 crank adjusting cap tool or an 8mm allen wrench
• BB installs using Park Tool BBT-19.2
• color: black
• weight: 719g (165mm arms & BB)