State Bicycle Co. Undefeated II complete bike
Straight out of the box, the Undefeated II is a race ready machine.
Building upon the original Undefeated's pedigree, The Undefeated II features lighter, round 7005 AL double butted tubing and comes stock with SRAM Omnium cranks, Michelin Dynamic Sport tires and Ritchey components.
The stiffened front end features a1 1/8-1.5" oversized-tapered head tube and matching Essor USA full carbon fork for superior handling and responsiveness, making the Undefeated II perfect for mastering fixed gear crits. The Essor USA Bolt 31 wheelset is an added bonus - being both lightweight enough to race (1736g) while still being durable to take a beating on the street.
• frame: double butted 7005 AL
• fork: matching Essor USA full carbon w/ 1 1/8-1.5" tapered steerer
• headset: FSA integrated
• Ritchey stem & seatpost
• 31.8 compact drop handlebar
• microfiber saddle
• Essor USA Bolt 31 wheels w/ sealed bearing hubs & 16t cog (rear is fixed/free)
• Sram Omnium crankset w/ GXP bottom bracket
• tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport
• includes front & rear brakes
• color: black/white/silver
• weight: 15 lbs, 6 oz (55cm)
Complete bikes available for local in-store pickup only.
Purchase price includes assembly. Bikes are often assembled to order and may not be available for pickup on the same day your order is placed. If you have any special instructions (one brake, no brakes, etc.), please include a note before checkout.