State Bicycle Co. 4130 frameset - Purple Reign
The State 4130 earns its name from the double butted 4130 chromoly steel construction, maximizing stiffness and strength.
Featuring updated geometry, a wishbone rear end and segmented fork to accommodate big tire clearance (up to 45mm!) and provide additional comfort on rough roads and trails.
Equipped with built in chain tensioners and rack/fender mounts on the fork and seat stays and two sets of bottle mounts, the 4130 is destined to be a perfect all-rounder or tracklocross rager.
Includes frame, fork, headset & seatpost collar.
• frame: double-butted 4130 cro-mo steel w/ wishbone rear & built-in chain tensioners
• fork: 4130 cro-mo mo steel w/ 1 1/8" steerer
• headset: 1 1/8" threadless
• 68mm English-threaded BB
• frame & fork are drilled for brakes (55-73mm long reach brake calipers required)
• clearance for 45mm tires (up to 50mm have been reported by riders, but that fitment will vary depending on the brand of tires and specification of rims used)
• sizes: 46, 49, 52, 55, 57, 59, 62cm (see sizing guide)
• color: Purple Reign
• frame/fork weight: 1991g (55cm)/341g