Sram BlackBox GXP ceramic bottom bracket
$ 175.00 $ 200.00
Here's an upgraded version of the stock Sram GXP bottom bracket featuring ceramic bearings.
Besides, the cups are red (and everyone knows red is the fastest color)!
⚠️ This bottom bracket includes two spacers that are only needed when installing a MTB crankset on a frame having a 68mm bottom bracket shell.
The spacers are not needed on Omnium or S300 cranksets and should never - we repeat NEVER - be used to overcome clearance or chainline issues (regardless of the dumb stuff you've read on the internet)!
• English threaded (1.370" x 24 tpi)
• CNC-machined alloy cups
• sealed cartridge ceramic bearings w/ eight seals
• updated GutterSeal improves sealing while reducing drag
• includes left and right cups, plastic center seal/space shell with o-rings
• requires Park Tool BBT-19.2 for installation & removal
• weight: 102g