Sram BlackBox GXP ceramic bottom bracket
$ 175.00 $ 200.00
Here's an upgraded version of the stock Sram GXP bottom bracket featuring ceramic bearings.
Besides, the cups are red (and everyone knows red is the fastest color)!
• 68 or 73mm English threaded (1.370" x 24 tpi)
• CNC-machined alloy cups
• sealed cartridge ceramic bearings w/ eight seals
• updated GutterSeal improves sealing while reducing drag
• includes left and right cups, plastic center seal/space shell with o-rings
• requires Park Tool BBT-19.2 for installation & removal
• weight: 102g
This BB includes two spacers that are only needed when installing a MTB crankset on a frame having a 68mm bottom bracket shell.
The spacers are NOT NEEDED on Omnium or S300 cranksets and should never be used to overcome clearance or chainline issues (regardless of the dumb shit you've read on the internet)!