Shimano PD-A600 SPD pedals
❌ SOLD OUT
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
The Shimano A600 is a premium SPD-interface road pedal that combines a sleek appearance, relatively low weight, outstanding bearing durability, and a very approachable price point.
Pairing a wide single-side entry platform typically found on a three-bolt system ensures greater comfort and better power transfer over traditional "lollipop-style" SPD pedals with the versatility and walkability of a two-bolt system results in one tough-to-beat package.
Sold in pairs, because all pedals are sold in pairs.
• wide platform for efficient power transfer
• easy entry with narrow release is designed for city use
• aerodynamic, single entry SPD design
• adjustable entry and release tension settings
• cro-mo spindle w/ low-maintenance sealed-bearing cartridge axle
• 4º float
• includes Shimano SH51 two-bolt SPD cleats
• color: black
• weight: 286g (pair)