Phil Wood square taper bottom bracket - Pro Model
While others claim to offer the ultimate square taper bottom bracket, we believe only Phil Wood has actually done it.
This version features Phil Wood's proprietary titanium spindle, low-drag Carbonyte bearings and is intended to excel in applications demanding light weight, minimum flex, and maximum durability.
🔧 Pro tip: The crankset being used determines spindle length, not the frame. Please check what length the manufacturer recommends for your crankset or measure your existing spindle.
• 7 mm proprietary titanium spindle for maximum durability & minimum flex
• Carbonyte bearings
• integral one-piece aluminum shell seals out contamination
• symmetrical JIS or ISO square-taper spindle
• spindle lengths: 108, 111mm (JIS); 110.5mm (ISO)
• cups provide an additional 5mm side-to-side chainline adjustment
• weight: 140g (108mm), 142g (110.5/111mm)