Phil Wood square taper bottom bracket - Pro Model
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
While others claim to offer the ultimate square taper bottom bracket, we believe only Phil Wood has actually done it.
This version features Phil Wood's proprietary titanium spindle, low-drag Carbonyte bearings and is intended to excel in applications demanding light weight, minimum flex, and maximum durability.
🔧 Pro tip: The crankset being used determines spindle length, not the frame. Please check what length the manufacturer recommends for your crankset or measure your existing spindle.
• 7 mm proprietary titanium spindle for maximum durability & minimum flex
• Carbonyte bearings
• integral one-piece aluminum shell seals out contamination
• symmetrical JIS or ISO square-taper spindle
• spindle lengths: 108, 111mm (JIS); 110.5mm (ISO)
• cups provide an additional 5mm side-to-side chainline adjustment
• weight: 140g (108mm), 142g (110.5/111mm)