Phil Wood Pro Track rear hub - silver
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
The heart of the Phil Wood's new Pro Track hub is the original high flange shell we've all come to love but features Phil Wood's RLR multi-drilled flange design, upgraded hardware for significant weight savings and low drag Carbonyte bearings.
The rear hub also boasts a 7075 aluminum axle, heat-treated stainless steel end caps & washers, titanium bolts and 7075 aluminum lockrings that install using a common Shimano/Sram outboard bearing BB tool.
• 24, 28 or 32h
• sealed cartridge Carbonyte bearings
• spacing: 120mm
• single-side fixed or fixed/fixed threading
• standard 1.370"x24tpi cog threading
• lockrings install using Park Tool BBT-19.2 or similar
• flange diameter: 66mm
• center to flange: 42.5mm L / 29mm R (single side fixed); 29mm (fixed/fixed)
• color: polished silver
• weight: 280g (single-side fixed); 306g (fixed/fixed) including axle hardware & lockrings
Other colors are available for special order. Please contact us for details and pricing.