Phil Wood Pro Track rear hub - black
❌ SOLD OUT
The heart of the Phil Wood's new Pro Track hub is the original high flange shell we've all come to love but features Phil Wood's RLR multi-drilled flange design, upgraded hardware for significant weight savings and low drag Carbonyte bearings.
The rear hub also boasts a 7075 aluminum axle, heat-treated stainless steel end caps & washers, titanium bolts and 7075 aluminum lockrings that install using a common Shimano/Sram outboard bearing BB tool.
• 24, 28 or 32h
• sealed cartridge Carbonyte bearings
• spacing: 120mm
• single-side fixed or fixed/fixed threading
• standard 1.370"x24tpi cog threading
• lockrings install using Park Tool BBT-19.2 or similar
• flange diameter: 66mm
• center to flange: 42.5mm L / 29mm R (single side fixed); 29mm (fixed/fixed)
• color: black
• weight: 280g (single-side fixed); 306g (fixed/fixed) including axle hardware & lockrings
Other colors are available for special order. Please contact us for details and pricing.