Phil Wood cartridge bottom bracket
While others claim to offer the ultimate square taper bottom bracket, we feel only Phil Wood has actually done it.
Yeah, they're expensive. So is replacing a cheapo bottom bracket every six months!
FYI: The crankset being used determines spindle length, not the frame. Please check what length the manufacturer recommends for your crankset or measure your existing BB's spindle.
• 7 mm proprietary heat-treated stainless steel spindle for maximum durability & minimum flex
• integral one-piece aluminum shell seals out contamination
• symmetrical JIS or ISO square-taper
• spindle lengths: 103, 108, 111, 113mm (JIS); 108, 111mm (ISO)
• cups provide an additional 5mm side-to-side chainline adjustment
Some stock has a chrome center as pictured, some has black. No, you can't choose which color you get. It doesn't matter anyway because nobody can see it!
Other spindle lengths are available for special order. Please contact us for details.