Pake Rum Runner frameset - Silver Mercury
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
If you are a local customer choosing the Store Pickup option at checkout,
please wait to receive an email saying your order is ready before coming to pick it up.
Local orders may not be ready the same day they are placed.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
This is a frameset that can be ridden hard and put away wet.
Made in Taiwan from Tange cro-mo tubing, the selection of tubing diameters and gauges offer a great blend of longevity, stiffness, ride quality and great value for a hand-welded frameset.
The latest version is updated fit fatter tires while still maintaining "track" geometry because tracklocross is all the rage with the kids these days. 32mm knobbies fit without any trouble and although we haven't tried it, you could probably stuff some 35mm road tires in there depending on the tire. It also now has an anti-rust coating on the interior of the tubes and a dimpled drive side chainstay for increased crankset clearance (looking at you, Sram Omnium).
If brakes are your thing, you'll need a caliper with at least 57mm of reach.
• 1 1/8'' standard head tube
• includes color-matched cro-mo fork (38mm rake, 391mm axle-to-crown)
• frame/fork spacing: 120mm/100mm
• 27.2mm seatpost
• seatpost collar: 30.0mm (not included)
• 68mm English-threaded BB
• 5mm thick rear track ends
• frame & fork are drilled for brakes
• clearance for 32mm tires (maybe 35mm depending on the tire)
• decals are included but not applied
• no bottle bosses
• sizes: 46, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59cm (see geometry chart)
• color: Silver Mercury
• frame/fork weight: 2180g/1150g (55cm w/ uncut steerer)