Musguard rear fender
This full-length mudguard is the perfect solution for keeping your entire back dry when needed and is extremely effective because of its low position, catching the spray right when it leaves your rear tire.
Quickly installs using a silicone-coated 2-in-1 fastener for a firm grip and fits most common tubing diameters, including oversized and aero tubing.
Can be rolled around your top tube when not in use. The set of front and rear Musguards are designed to be rolled together for even more convenient storage.
⚠️ Requires traditional paired seat stays and a standard brake bridge to gain stability (triangular opening must be at least 4.5 cm high).
• made of durable .8mm thick Polypropylene
• fully detachable and rollable for easy storage
• flat size: 9cm x 65.5cm (fender is 54cm long when mounted)
• rolled size: 9cm x 5cm
• colors: black, transparent
• secure strap tightly when installing
• Musguard has only one correct direction of rolling - PRINTED SIDE INWARD!
• remove and roll up as much as possible
• before rolling, wait for your Musguards to dry or wipe them down.
• avoid exposing to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time
• avoid exposing to extreme cold for prolonged periods of time!
• wash or wipe before storing
• store rolled. This helps it retain its shape and keeps it nice and straight when installed on your bike
• if your Musguard bends or warps, roll it up (printed side inward!) and let it "heal" for a while
• weight: 40g