Mack Superlight low flange rear hub - black
❌ SOLD OUT
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
Mack Hubs are 100% machined and hand built by Maciej Wydra himself in Poland and his Superlight track hubs are definitely worth every penny.
Utilizing a 7075-T6 aluminum body & axle, these hubs are the lightest you can buy and are VERY high quality.
End caps & washers are also made from 7075 aluminum and have stainless steel knurled rings that provide a secure interface with frame dropouts.
• CNC-machined from 7075-T6 aluminum
• sealed cartridge 6902 RS bearings
• stainless steel axle bolts
• 24h or 32h
• spacing: 120mm
• single-side fixed or fixed/fixed threading
• standard 1.370"x24tpi cog threading
• flange diameter: 42mm
• center-to-flange: 32mm
• weight: 197g single-side fixed; 213g fixed/fixed (including lockrings, axle bolts & washers)