H+Son TB14/Phil Wood low flange wheelset - hard anodized gray
❌ SOLD OUT
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
If you are a local customer choosing the Store Pickup option at checkout,
please wait to receive an email saying your order is ready before coming to pick it up.
Local orders may not be ready the same day they are placed.
⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective 10/14/22, the option for local pickup is unavailable because we are in the process of moving to a new location. Until our new retail store opens in early 2023, all orders placed online will be shipped.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
This premium hand built wheelset features 32h H+Son TB14 rims laced to Phil Wood low flange hubs using Sapim Race double butted spokes and Sapim Polyax brass nipples.
We feel the combination of hard anodized box section rims paired with highly polished low flange Phil hubs provides an unmistakably classic aesthetic that's hard to beat on any vintage-inspired bike.
Besides, anyone who doesn't think hard anodized rims are the bomb is probably a wicked kook. Yeah, we said "wicked"...
• 700c clincher
• rim width: 23mm
• 32h 3X front & rear
• spacing: 100mm front/120mm rear
• rear is fixed/fixed (yes, you can still use a freewheel on either side if that's how you roll)
• includes two Phil Wood stainless steel lockrings
• suitable for use with brakes (rims are anodized after machining)
• hand-built at Retrogression in Portland, OR
• rim tape not included
• color: hard anodized rims w/ silver hubs, spokes & nipples
• weight:930g front/1040g rear (including axle bolts & lockrings)