H+Son Archetype/Gran Compe SF wheelset - hard anodized gray
In response to those of you asking if we would ever offer a hand-built wheelset with less weight and a lower spoke count, we feel we've managed to knock it right out of the park while keeping the price well under 500 bucks.
Featuring H+Son Archetype rims laced to silky-smooth Gran Compe SF low flange track hubs using Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes and Polyax alloy nipples, this wheelset is exactly what you want, need, dream of and yearn for.
FYI: This wheelset would cost $579.40 as a custom build!
• 700c clincher
• 20h radial front/24h 2X rear
• spacing: 100mm front/120mm rear
• sealed cartridge bearings
• rear hub is fixed/fixed
• suitable for use with brakes (rims are anodized after machining for a non-machined look)
• 100% amazing
• hand-built right here at Retrogression HQ by the mighty Scrodzilla himself
• color: hard-anodized gray rims w/ black hubs, spokes & nipples
• weight: 760g front/820g rear (including track nuts)
Orders including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free USA shipping offer does not apply.