Dolan TC1 frameset
Previously known as the acclaimed Dolan Track Champion, the TC1 is made of aerodynamic double butted 7075 AL tubing, features a uniquely rigid bottom bracket shell design and is a serious track machine at an extremely attractive price point.
⚠️ Because of the TC1's oversized chain stays, Sram Omniums are known to have clearance issues on this frame. Don't say we didn't warn you!
• frame: 7075 AL double butted w/ hydroformed tubing & seat tube cutout
• fork: Alpina 1-1/8" carbon/aluminum track fork (35mm offset, drilled for brake)
• includes Alpina integrated headset (36°/ 45° angular contact bearings), Alpina 20mm setback seatpost & seatpost collar
• seatpost size: 27.2mm
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• frame is not drilled for a brake
• color: gun metal grey/black/white frame w/ black fork (gloss finish)
• available sizes: 56, 58cm
• frame/fork weight: 1790g (56cm)/540g
Orders including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free USA shipping offer does not apply.