Dolan TC1 frameset
Previously known as the acclaimed Dolan Track Champion, the TC1 is made of aerodynamic double butted 7075 AL tubing, features a uniquely rigid bottom bracket shell design and is a serious track machine at an extremely attractive price point.
Because of the TC1's oversized chain stays, Sram Omniums are known to have clearance issues on this frame. Don't say we didn't warn you!
• 7075 AL double butted frame w/ hydroformed tubing & seat tube cutout
• Alpina 1-1/8" carbon/aluminum track fork (choose from undrilled w/ 30mm offset or drilled w/ 35mm offset)
• includes Alpina integrated headset (36°/ 45° angular contact bearings), Alpina 20mm setback seatpost & seatpost collar
• seatpost size: 27.2mm
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• frame is not drilled for a brake
• color: gun metal grey/black/white frame w/ black fork (gloss finish)
• available sizes: 56, 58cm
• frame/fork weight: 1790g (56cm)/540g
Orders including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free USA shipping offer does not apply.