Dolan Pre Cursa frameset - black
$ 475.00 $ 545.00
The global popularity of the Dolan Pre Cursa speaks volumes.
Since its introduction, the Pre Cursa has been put through its paces at the highest level, winning many prestigious competitions like the UCI Track Cycling World Cup Classics and securing its spot as the most popular, widely-used track bike on the planet.
With its strong credentials, rock solid triple butted 7075 AL construction and nimble handling, the Pre Cursa is commonly used as the rental bike of choice in velodromes worldwide and equally holds its own as a street fixed gear in cities around the globe.
Smooth welds, an included Alpina carbon track fork, integrated sealed bearing headset, seatpost and seapost collar easily make the Pre Cursa one of the best values on the market today.
Unlike some Pre Cursa frames from previous production runs that were not compatible with Sram Omniums, this current model does not suffer the dreaded "Omnium Curse".
• frame: 7075 AL triple butted w/ oversized down tube, smooth welds & stainless steel dropout inserts
• fork: Alpina 1-1/8" carbon/aluminum track fork (35mm offset, drilled for brake)
• includes IS41 integrated headset (36°/45° angular contact bearings), Alpina 20mm setback seatpost & seatpost collar
• frame is not drilled for a brake
• seatpost size: 27.2mm
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• clearance for 28mm tires (argue about it on Reddit all you'd like, we've done it a hundred times)
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• recommended max rider weight: 265 lbs
• color: matte black w/ matte black carbon fork
• sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60cm
• frame/fork weight: 1760g (54cm)/540g