Dolan Pre Cursa frameset - black
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
If you are a local customer choosing the Store Pickup option at checkout,
please wait to receive an email saying your order is ready before coming to pick it up.
Local orders may not be ready the same day they are placed.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
Since its introduction, the Pre Cursa has been put through its paces at the highest level, winning many prestigious competitions like the UCI Track Cycling World Cup Classics and securing its spot as the most popular, widely-used track bike on the planet.
With its strong credentials, rock solid triple butted 7075 AL construction and nimble handling, the Pre Cursa is commonly used as the rental bike of choice in velodromes worldwide and equally holds its own as a street fixed gear in cities around the globe.
An included Alpina carbon track fork, integrated sealed bearing headset, seatpost and seapost collar easily make the Pre Cursa one of the best values on the market today.
Unlike some Pre Cursa frames from previous production runs that were not compatible with Sram Omniums, this current model does not suffer the dreaded "Omnium Curse".
• frame: 7075 AL triple butted w/ oversized down tube, smooth welds & stainless steel dropout inserts
• fork: Alpina 1-1/8" carbon/aluminum track fork (35mm offset, drilled for brake)
• includes integrated headset (36°/45° angular contact bearings), Alpina 20mm setback seatpost & seatpost collar
• frame is not drilled for a brake
• seatpost size: 27.2mm
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• clearance for 28mm tires (argue about it on Reddit all you'd like, we've done it)
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• recommended max rider weight: 265 lbs
• color: satin black w/ satin black carbon fork
• sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60cm
• frame/fork weight: 1760g (54cm)/540g