Dolan Pre Cursa frameset - black
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
If you are a local customer choosing the Store Pickup option at checkout,
please wait to receive an email saying your order is ready before coming to pick it up.
Local orders may not be ready the same day they are placed.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
Although the Pre Cursa is often labelled as a starter track frame, it has been put through its paces at the highest level, winning many prestigious competitions like the UCI Track Cycling World Cup Classics.
With its strong credentials and rock solid 7075 AL construction, the Pre Cursa is commonly used as a rental bike in velodromes throughout Europe.
Unlike some previous Pre Cursa frames that were not compatible with Sram Omniums, this current production model has no clearance issues. Yes, we've checked it ourselves.
• frame: 7075 AL triple butted w/ oversized down tube, smooth welds & stainless steel dropout inserts
• fork: Alpina 1-1/8" carbon/aluminum track fork (35mm offset, drilled for brake)
• includes Alpina integrated headset (36°/45° angular contact bearings), Alpina 20mm setback seatpost & seatpost collar
• frame is not drilled for a brake
• seatpost size: 27.2mm
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• clearance for 28mm tires (argue about it on Reddit all you'd like, we've done it)
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• recommended max rider weight: 265 lbs
• color: satin black w/ satin black carbon fork
• sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60cm
• frame/fork weight: 1760g (54cm)/540g