Dolan DB3 Prototype frameset - Night Black/Gold
Our friends at Dolan recently sent us a prototype of a new frameset line they've been working on and we liked it so much, we asked them to ship over a few more from the UK so we could share them with you.
Handcrafted in Italy from premium quality Dedacciai 7003-T6 double butted aluminum tubing, the Dolan DB3 features criterium-inspired geometry, provides superb performance at a very affordable price and is now available exclusively in the USA from Retrogression.
Whether you’re a street crit racer, live for the wooden boards of the velodrome or just like to bomb around town on a really nice bike, the DB3's versatile geometry caters to all.
Includes a 1 1/8-1.5" tapered Alpina full carbon fork and Alpina F35 integrated sealed bearing headset.
Because these are prototype frames, the measurements within the sizes vary. Please click the geometry tab for detailed information.
This run of framesets is extremely limited and it's probably going to be quite a while before we see more, so you'd better not screw around if you want one!
• Dedacciai 7003-T6 frame w/ special hydroformed tubing and smooth welds
• Alpina 1 1/8-1.5" tapered full carbon fork (45mm offset)
• includes Alpina F35 integrated headset (36°/45° angular contact bearings) & Miche seatpost collar
• frame is not drilled for a brake
• seatpost size: 31.6mm
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• color: matte black w/ gold decals
• sizes: M, L (see geometry tab!)
• frame/fork weight: 1340/400g (size M)
|Seat tube (center-center):||49cm||49cm||51cm||52cm||53cm|
|Seat tube (center-top):||53cm||53cm||55.5cm||56cm||57cm|
|Top tube (center-center):||52cm||52cm||54cm||55cm||55.5cm|
|Head tube length:||140mm||145mm||140mm||165mm||165mm|
|Seat tube angle:||75º||75º||75º||75º||75º|
|Head tube angle:||75º||75º||75º||75º||75º|
Orders including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free USA shipping offer does not apply.