Dolan DB3 Prototype frameset - 52cm - CLEARANCE
❌ SOLD OUT
Our friends at Dolan recently sent us a prototype of a new frameset line they've been working on and we liked it so much, we asked them to ship over a bunch more from the UK so we could share them with you.
Handcrafted in Italy from premium quality Dedacciai 7003-T6 double butted aluminum tubing, the Dolan DB3 features criterium-inspired geometry, provides superb performance at a very affordable price and is now available exclusively in the USA from Retrogression.
Whether you’re a street crit racer, live for the wooden boards of the velodrome or just like to bomb around town on a really nice bike, the DB3's versatile geometry caters to all.
Includes a 1 1/8-1.5" tapered Alpina full carbon fork and Alpina F35 integrated sealed bearing headset.
We have one size medium left. Please click the geometry tab for detailed information.
• Dedacciai 7003-T6 frame w/ special hydroformed tubing and smooth welds
• Alpina 1 1/8-1.5" tapered full carbon fork (45mm offset)
• includes Alpina F35 integrated headset (45º/45º angular-contact top bearing; 36º/45º lower) & Miche seatpost collar
• frame is not drilled for a brake
• seatpost size: 31.6mm
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• color: matte black w/ gold decals
• size: M (see geometry tab)
• frame/fork weight: 1340/400g
|Seat tube (center-center):||52cm|
|Seat tube (center-top):||55cm|
|Top tube (center-center):||54cm|
|Head tube length:||140mm|
|Seat tube angle:||75º|
|Head tube angle:||75º|
Orders in the contiguous USA including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free shipping offer does not apply.
For more info, please see out USA Shipping Details page.
Clearance items are sold AS-IS and may be blemished, show some shelf wear or scratches, or have been previously installed and/or used. If so, this wll be specified in the description. We will always do our best to accurately describe and show photos of such details.
Clearance items are not returnable.