Dia Compe BRS-101 clamp-on brake caliper
This handy Dia Compe clamp-on brake allows you to use brakes on your un-drilled track fork and/or frame without needing to drill any nasty holes.
• cold-forged aluminum arms
• quick release
• front or rear
• reach: 43-57mm (short/mid reach)
• front brake assembly securely clamps to either round or oval fork blades (extra clamps included)
• rear brake assembly clamps to seat stays with two steel plates
• includes caliper & all mounting hardware
For use on steel frames and forks only. Do not use on carbon or aluminum!