Cinelli Vigorelli steel frameset - Black Night
The Cinelli Vigorelli Steel, introduced to the public in 2017 after more than a year of development and testing with Team Cinelli Chrome, was the first production bike in the world designed specifically for fixed gear criteriums. It is characterized above all by its extraordinary handling abilities in technical racing conditions.
This frame has extremely reactive geometry and allows for unique weight distribution that only steel can produce.
Features include a raised bottom bracket, no-flex down tube and a conical seat tube, which has a larger diameter at the bottom bracket area to minimize flex and increase pedaling efficiency, while an increased fork rake further reduces the risk of toe overlap and provides a more stable ride quality at high speeds.
• Columbus Thron double-butted steel tubing w/ 1 1/8-1.5" tapered full-carbon fork (45mm offset)
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• seatpost size: 31.6mm
• includes 44/28.6 | EC 44/40 headset & seatpost collar
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• fork is drilled for a brake, frame is not
• sizes: XS (47cm), S (50cm), M (53cm), L (56cm), XL (59cm)
• color: Black Night (gloss black w/ LOTS of big glitter)
• frame/fork weight: 2000/350g (53cm)
Orders in the contiguous USA including this item subject to a discounted flat-rate oversize package surcharge. Free shipping offer does not apply.
For more info, please see out USA Shipping Details page.