Cinelli Vigorelli steel frameset - Black Night
❌ SOLD OUT
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
The Cinelli Vigorelli Steel, introduced to the public in 2017 after more than a year of development and testing with Team Cinelli Chrome, was the first production bike in the world designed specifically for fixed gear criteriums. It is characterized above all by its extraordinary handling abilities in technical racing conditions.
This frame has extremely reactive geometry and allows for unique weight distribution that only steel can produce.
Features include a raised bottom bracket, no-flex down tube and a conical seat tube, which has a larger diameter at the bottom bracket area to minimize flex and increase pedaling efficiency, while an increased fork rake further reduces the risk of toe overlap and provides a more stable ride quality at high speeds.
• Columbus Thron double-butted steel tubing w/ 1 1/8-1.5" tapered full-carbon fork (45mm offset)
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• seatpost size: 31.6mm
• includes 44/28.6 | EC 44/40 headset & seatpost collar
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• frame & fork are drilled for brakes and the top tube features internal cable routing
• sizes: XS (47cm), S (50cm), M (53cm), L (56cm), XL (59cm)
• color: Black Night (gloss black w/ LOTS of big glitter)
• frame/fork weight: 2000/350g (53cm)