Cinelli Vigorelli Shark frameset
❌ SOLD OUT
USA orders totaling $100 or more receive free shipping.
This applies to standard shipping in the contiguous 48 states and military APO/FPO addresses only. Oversized items are excluded from the free shipping offer.
All other shipping charges are shown in the cart before checkout. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside the USA.
For complete information, please see our Shipping page.
If you are a local customer choosing the Store Pickup option at checkout,
please wait to receive an email saying your order is ready before coming to pick it up.
Local orders may not be ready the same day they are placed.
Returns for eligible products are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
For complete information, please see our Returns page.
The legacy of Vigorelli returns where it all began, without compromise: the Velodrome.
Cinelli's most used fixed gear frame gnashes its teeth with hyper-aggressive track geometry, sharpened like a Laser with a short, super rigid rear triangle.
In the Red Alert color with killer holographic graphics, the Vigorelli Shark is ready to devour any track.
• Columbus Airplane triple butted 7005-T6 aluminum frame construction w/ stainless steel dropout inserts
• 1 1/8" full-carbon fork (45mm offset)
• frame/fork spacing: 120/100mm
• BB: 68mm English-threaded
• includes aero carbon seatpost, seatpost binder & Columbus IS41 integrated headset
• frame & fork have clearance for 25mm tires (you may be able to get lucky and squeeze 28mm depending on the tire but we don't guarantee it)
• sizes: XS (50cm), S (52cm), M (54cm), L (56cm), XL (59cm)
• color: Red Alert
• frame/fork weight: 1570/350g (size M)
For more info, please see out USA Shipping Details page.